Modern Apprentices with additional-support needs (ASN) require more support than typical employees. Not only are they just starting out on their career, and therefore have limited workplace skills, but they may face distinct challenges which other employees do not.
They need supported in two key areas:
- Their workplace tasks
- Their learning obligations
As a “Disabled Student Allowance” provider with over 20 years’ experience helping students with disabilities, we have a long track record of supporting learning activities. What’s more, as an “Access to Work” provider, we have experience helping many employees in different sectors.
These two skill sets make it possible for us to fully support both parts of an Apprentice’s journey.
- Bespoke support tailored to apprentice needs
- A complete assessment, supply and training solution
- Funding available through Access to Work
- Training which increases confidence and independence
- Reading, writing and organising support through technology
- Disability-awareness training for staff
Access to Work
An Access to Work grant can pay for practical support if you have a disability, health or mental health condition to help you start working, stay in work or move into self-employment.
VAT No: 612 4273 72 Reg No: 169321