According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), over 5% of the world’s population has hearing loss. This has obvious consequences for communication and quality of life. However, different types of hearing aids and hearing-related products are available to make sounds louder, conversations easier to follow and phone calls easier to make.
We work with leading hearing-solution provider Phonak to deliver the best possible products and training for a diverse range of hearing needs.
How Technology Helps
- Powerful hearing aids to increase hearing potential
- Accessories to boost hearing for different situations
- Turns hearing aids into stereo headphones
- Makes meetings and interviews easier to comprehend
- Reduces distractions and helps concentration
Access to Work
An Access to Work grant can pay for practical support if you have a disability, health or mental health condition to help you start working, stay in work or move into self-employment.
VAT No: 612 4273 72 Reg No: 169321