Find out more about how schools can get site licences for software that will also allow pupils to use it in the classroom and at home.
Our School & Home site licence allows installation to all school computers as well as each pupil’s home computer.
Our suite of software applications are designed to support dyslexia and literacy barriers in a learning environment. These applications provide key features to support literacy, organisation, study skills, communication and comprehension. When used together they create a package to help pupils excel in their studies and prepare for work or further education.
Our software suite includes –
- Texthelp Read&Write (literacy support)
- MindView MindManager (organising support)
Licences are offered on a maximum user number basis and scale to accommodate different site sizes.
- Use software at home and school
- Establish continuity of use
- Easier to integrate software into routines
- Master the software’s features faster
VAT No: 612 4273 72 Reg No: 169321