Concept Northern are well equipped, through years of experience, to help schools support any pupil with learning difficulties, sensory impairments or mobility disabilities.
We provide free demonstrations on all of our equipment with no obligation to buy. We also provide bespoke training sessions to teachers, classroom assistants and support staff which are tailored to their needs. Typical session content includes:
- Introduction to assistive technology
- Identifying and defining additional-support needs (ASN)
- Dyslexia and disability awareness
- Profiling individual needs
- Using assistive technology in the classroom
- Specialist advice on supporting pupils with learning barriers
- Online e-learning support
- Access to loan equipment
- Updates and demo days available for the latest assistive-technology products
E-Learning with Concept Learning
Concept Learning is a great online assistive-technology resource and teachers benefit from free unlimited access.
We constantly add courses for the latest and most popular assistive technology, keeping you up to date with new products.
The site is also home to our SQA Customised Award written especially for learners with dyslexia.
VAT No: 612 4273 72 Reg No: 169321