Struggling at school with dyslexia can leave young people frustrated, unmotivated and anxious. Left to grow, these feelings can negatively affect how individuals see themselves, their potential and the choices available to them.
Concept Northern specialise in providing support to pupils with dyslexia and other learning challenges. We help create positive outcomes through focused training on assistive technology. Our comprehensive packages for schools give young people the skills and confidence they need to overcome their learning barriers.
Our pocket e-learning courses have been specially adapted for younger pupils under 14 years old. Using highly-interactive resources, learners are introduced to key assistive-technology software which can have a life-changing effect on how they read, write and organise.
For older pupils aged 14 and above, our qualifications and training programmes are gateways to mastering the fundamental skills required in the contemporary workplace.
Learners are shown how to use assistive-technology to improve core employability skills such as communicating with colleagues, time management and presenting information.
- Bespoke support tailored to pupil needs
- Complete assessment, supply and training solution
- SCQF-rated qualification written especially for those with dyslexia
- Flexible support tiers to meet all budgets
- CPD-certified dyslexia awareness training
- Training programme accredited by City&Guilds for pupils in England
VAT No: 612 4273 72 Reg No: 169321