There are many products available to help people with a visual impairment.
Video magnifiers enable those with low vision to enlarge books, pictures, maps and documents. Screen readers make text and images on a computer screen accessible by reading the information aloud. Refreshable braille displays convert printed or on-screen text into tactile forms.
By combining the right technology with appropriate training and support, we can enhance people’s lives by making visual tasks easier to enjoy and complete.
- A wide range of vision-enhancing equipment
- Full assessment, supply and training solution
- Funding available through Access to Work for employees
- Training which increases confidence and independence
- Ongoing technical support and advice
Access to Work
An Access to Work grant can pay for practical support if you have a disability, health or mental health condition to help you start working, stay in work or move into self-employment.
VAT No: 612 4273 72 Reg No: 169321